6 Pouches (170g each)
Colony Killer Termite Bait contains an insect growth inhibitor called chlorfluazuron. The termites feed on this bait which they take back to the nest. After a period of time, and multiple feeds, the entire colony will be eliminated.
Deadly to termites, but eco-friendly ingredients that are deadly to the lifecycle of the termites, but wont harm you, your family, your pets or th eenvironment.
Ready to use pouches you place directly on infected areas.
Worker termites take the bait back to the nest, killing the nest, removing the threat.
Created by an Aussie entomologist and former pest technician for Australian species and conditions.
100% Australian Made & Owned
Proven by thousands of Aussie homeowners.
By using this bait you can kill off whole termite colonies – not just termites that you may have found in and around your house.
These Colony Killer Termite Bait Stations are designed to be used in conjunction with the Termite Trap Monitoring Stations but can be used on their own if termites are found inside a house or timber structure.
There are 6 feeders in a carton. This is enough to kill a large colony or a couple of small ones. Feeders can be placed on top of a Termite Trap once termites have attacked, or, the pouch can be installed directly on timbers containing live termites. You can choose to wait and buy the bait once you have live termites aggregated and ready to feed.
The termites take the bait back to the colony where it not only kills them – but the whole nest! It will take multiple feeds but it is the most certain way to kill termite colonies.
Most colonies require multiple doses.
If you can feed the same colony from two or more Traps or from a few places in a building, more bait gets back to the nest more quickly and the nest is killed faster.
The process usually takes a month or more but at least it is the most certain/sure way to eliminate a colony. When they are no longer feeding, it’s because the colony is dead.
The treatment is an insect growth regulator that is not toxic to humans, pets or wildlife.
Note - The Colony Killer Termite Bait is approved by the APVMA in Canberra (the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority) for use by homeowners.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.