T&G POWER AP163
Actichem’s AP163 T&G Power is a super-strength tile, grout and hard surface cleaner for blasting through tough soil and carbon build-ups on tile, grout and concrete. It is a skilfully formulated power pack which bursts through the toughest of hard surface grime in industrial deep cleans and restoration work. T&G Power is a high concentration alkaline cleaner for removing embedded grime, grease, organic soiling and carbons from tiles and hard surfaces.
Ideally suited for use on all resilient flooring including concrete floors, ceramic tiles, terracotta and grout lines.
Excellent in applications such as industrial kitchens, refuse compactor areas, workshop floors, food processing facilities, bakeries and public eating areas.
Do not use or allow T&G Power to contact painted surfaces, non-ferrous metal surfaces (especially aluminium) and polymer coated flooring. Safe on all man-made tiles, natural stone products, grout and concrete at recommended dilutions.
- Radical Cleaning Strength
- Grease & Oils
- Low Odour Formula
- Food Friendly
- Available in 5L (Online & Instore)
HOW DOES IT WORK
T&G Power is corrosive and appropriate care should be exercised including the use of suitable protective gloves, goggles and protective clothing and warning signage.
Read and understand the MSDS before use
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous location for sensitivity to chemicals.
- Deep clean applications Mix 1 part T&G Power with 10 to 20 parts water (100 to 50ml/Litre)
- Standard cleaning applications Mix 1 part T&G Power with 80 to 120 parts water (12 to 8ml/Litre)
- Apply solution with a mop and bucket, auto-scrubber or pressure washer
- Agitate heavily soiled areas using a stiff brush, autoscrubber or slow speed rotary scrubber
- Allow 10 minutes dwell time and re-agitate
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.