TILE & GROUT RESTORE AP160
Actichem’s AP160 T&G Restore is a proprietary restoration cleaner for neglected, black grout lines and tiles. T&G Restore’s low pH formula contains no hydrochloric, hydrofluoric, phosphoric or sulphamic acids, but is more powerful and effective, yet safer and pleasant to use. T&G Restore makes quick work of mineral scale, cement/grout smear, efflorescence, soap scum and embedded stains. It provides tough action on general grime and is excellent for grout restoration ahead of applying a sealant.
T&G Restore is an advanced low pH technology grout and stone restoration compound which gives outstanding results while still being low in toxicity and OHS ratings.
T&G Restore is safe on all man-made tiles. Use with care on sandstone, quarry tiles, terracotta and slate. T&G Restore can be used on granites and bluestones that have a flamed or sawn finish but should not be used on acid sensitive surfaces and polished surfaces including marble, limestone, polished granite and other natural stone. Although unlikely to mark non-ferrous metals (e.g. Aluminium), always pre-test before use.
Ideal for cleaning very dirty tiles. Especially good in restoration applications and washrooms, showers, pool surrounds, grout smear removal and builders cleans.
- Restoration Power - T&G Restore has the muscle to tackle years of efflorescence, mineral scale and alkaline detergent build-up
- Grout Specialist - Overcome stubborn grout stains, embedded soils and cement/grout smear
- A Ttola Solution - unparalleled cleaning punch, yet safe to use and non -corrosive on non-ferrous metals when used as recommended
- Available in 5L (Online & Instore)
HOW DOES IT WORK
Always pre-test the cleaning solution on the surface to be cleaned to check for any substrate instability or incompatibility with T&G Restore. Observe all safety directions and read and understand the MSDS before use.
Usage: (Mineral scale build-up, efflorescence, cement residues and heavy duty applications)
- Mix 1 part T&G Restore with 10 to 30 parts water (100-30ml/Litre). Apply with a clean mop and bucket, rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber. Apply only to a limited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry.
- Scrub thoroughly with applicable nylon scouring/floor pad or brush.
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes dwell time and re-agitate.
- Extract/Pick up resultant slurry with extraction equipment.
- Neutralize remaining residues by rinsing thoroughly with a 1:300 solution (30ml/10Lt) of T&G Cleaner Pro or Proneutro
Usage: (Grout residues and light duty applications)
- Mix 1 part T&G Restore with 80 to100 parts water (10-12ml/Litre) Apply with a clean mop and bucket, rotary scrubber or auto-scrubber. Apply only to a limited area at a time. Do not allow solution to dry. Apply solution with a mop and bucket, auto scrubber or pressure washer.
- Scrub thoroughly with applicable nylon scouring/floor pad or brush
- Allow 10 to 30 minutes reaction time and re-agitate.
- Rinse well with clean water.
- Not classified as dangerous according to the Australian Dangerous Goods code.
- Classified as irritant according to the criteria of Worksafe Australia.
- Observe all safety recommendations made on the product label and MSDS
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.