Brand: Bell Labs
Active Ingredient: 0.05g/kg Brodifacoum
Mixing Rate: Ready-To-Use
Application Rate: 50g per bait station (mice), 50-100g per bait station (rats)
Size: 1kg, 2.5kg, 10kg
Active Constituen: 0.05G/KG OF Brodifacoum.
For the control of rats and mice including those resistant to other anticoagulants, in and around domestic, commercial, public services and industrial buildings.
Four times stronger than Tomcat, Tomcat II Pellets are the most powerful, single feed bait on the market today. Contains 16 human food grade, inert ingredients that rodents cannot resist. Made by a unique compression process that yields a hard bait, which stands up well in adverse conditions. Satisfies the rodents desire to gnaw. Use to clean out persistent mouse infestations where control is difficult or resistance to other baits is suspected.
Ready to use – fast acting Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison for use in and around homes, agricultural, commercial and industrial buildings. A true rodent poison containing the anti-coagulant poison brodifacoum.
Place Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison in rodent poison station and observe Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison take. Maintain the supply Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison until rodent poison is no longer eaten.
Where continuous control is required, maintain a steady supply of Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison, replacing uneaten Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison at monthly intervals to ensure rodent poison remains fresh.
Follow these basic tips when carrying out your pest control programme to ensure you get maximum benefit at minimum cost:
- Choose the right product for the job and seek advice if required.
- Anticipate the problem rather than reacting to it.
- Expose all of the pests to the control measure at the same time and remove all other food options if possible.
- Follow label directions. This will improve results and minimise the risk to non-target animals.
- Replenish Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison when they are consumed by pests and offer a generous amount of Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison.
- Manage pest immigration by establishing and maintaining control buffer zones.
- Also use rodent poison stations to ensure Tomcat II Pellets Rodent Poison remains fresh and dry plus prevents access by non target species.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.