TOMCAT Glue Traps are the perfect product for capturing insects and other unwanted pests in and around the home. These non-toxic glue boards are ready to use either flat or folded into a covered trap.
An enhanced glue formulation and the extra-large capture area provide even more holding power* for crawling insects. Each package contains four glue boards.
*Important: Due to increased holding power, the removal of release paper may be difficult if done incorrectly. Grip corner of the film – remove with one quick movement (similar to the removal of an adhesive bandage).
TOMCAT Glue Traps are ideal for the control of insects & cockroaches in sensitive situations where the use of poison bait is prohibited or discouraged.
TOMCAT Glue Traps utilize an advanced glue formulation for professional strength and superior holding power. Our glues provide the perfect combination of immediate grip and stretchable hold. A fragrance has even been embedded into the glue as an added attractant to ensure safe, effective results every time.
- The Packs contain 4 face-to-face glue boards that separate easily
- For placement in insect/cockroach runways, between their nests and their food supply.
- Place along walls where insects/cockroaches move back and forth.
- They are quick, clean, and effective and leave no physical evidence so you know the job is done.
- Professional strength
- Ready to use
- TOMCAT Glue Traps work without poison or mechanical apparatus
- When insects and cockroaches run onto TOMCAT Glue Traps, they get stuck and you simply dispose of the glue board
WHAT IS A GLUE BOARD?
Glue traps are made using natural or synthetic adhesive applied to cardboard, plastic trays, or similar material. Bait can be placed in the center or a scent may be added to the adhesive by the manufacturer. Glue traps are used primarily for insect control indoors. Glue traps are not effective outdoors due to environmental conditions (moisture, dust), which quickly render the adhesive ineffective. Glue strip or glue tray devices trap the insects in the sticky glue.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.