FREE CLICK & COLLECT
DELIVERYAll cleaning chemicals will incur additional delivery cost. Additional freight cost may apply for Dangerous Goods, Bulky items and delivery to remote parts of Australia.
TURBO DRY SOIL RELEASELow pH, low residue emulsifier and fibre cleaner that can be used as both a spotter for heavy stains or as cleaning agent pre-spray prior to using the TURBO DRY OXYGENATOR. It is also designed to assist in the carpet drying process. Primary application is via carpet bonnet however a pre-spray unit or press wringer bucket system can also be used.
- TURBO DRY process will achieve amazing carpet cleaning results compared to other wet or dry methods
- Perfect for use in establishments open 24 hours – carpet dries almost immediately eliminating down time
- Less risk of fibre shrinkage
- Effectively removes soil from all levels of the carpet pile
- Low level of carpet ensures reduced re-soiling
|pH||8.00 – 9.00|
SOIL RELEASE Pre-Spray
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute 1 part TURBO DRY SOIL RELEASE to 8 parts water.
- Pre-spray the carpet to be cleaned paying special attention to high traffic or heavily soiled areas. DO NOT saturate carpet however ensure it is evenly wet.
- DO NOT allow the pre-spray to dry.
- Machine the carpet using TURBO DRY OXYGENATOR to lift soil and dry carpet.
Refer to Product Information Sheet for OXYGENATOR for further details.
Do check the type of carpet to be cleaned prior to starting. Thick wool carpets will require slightly damper pads and higher volume of pre-spray than low pile synthetic fibre.
DO NOT use excessive amounts of soil release when pre-spraying. It is preferable to use more pads soaked in Oxygenator solution to remove heavy soil.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.