Active Constituent - 2g / kg Bifenthrin
Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide is the perfect choice for the toughest outdoor jobs with no odour, high performance, and long-term residual action. The heavy sand granular formulation penetrates the densest foliage to get the insecticide to where the pests are.
This makes Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide the ideal product for external control of ants, fleas and ticks in gardens, lawns, around BBQ's, and the perimeter of properties.
To give better results, Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide withstands degradation by sunlight and heat. Rain is not detrimental to performance, in fact spraying the product with water after application will activate it. This also means you can apply the granules in rainy weather.
The sand granules are not noticeable on most target surfaces, so you will see little evidence of your actual treatment, simply a reduction in the pests in the treated area. Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide can be safely applied around plants, lawns, or shrubs for tick or ant control, without any adverse effects.
This product is not a scheduled poison, so you can use Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide with confidence in even the most sensitive environments. Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide is rapidly metabolised in plants and mammals. No mixing, no dilution and conveniently packaged for use straight from the container.
Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide is ideal for use as a repellent barrier on lawns, garden beds, in between pavers or any other external situation. Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide will reactivate each time moisture is introduced and remain active for up to 3 months or more. Protect-us TurfAid Insecticide displays low mammalian and avian (bird) toxicity.
- Ants (Brown, Black, Grey)
- Turf Pests (Army Worms, Sod Webworms)
- Stem Weevils
- African Black Beetles
- Billbugs (Adult)
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.