The Ultrasonic Possum Deterrent is designed to drive away outdoor pests humanely and without any potentially harmful poisons or chemicals. Repels most types of outdoor pests, including possums, bats, birds, cats, deer, dogs, fox, rabbits and more.
The innovative cover keeps out rain while still allowing for easy access to controls. The Ultrasonic Possum Deterrent is weather resistant under most conditions. In the case of extreme weather, protect your product by bringing it indoors.
The Ultrasonic Possum Deterrent is the best option for any of the following conditions:
- If you plan to fix it and forget it (the device will go off automatically on the mode you select)
- If you plan to leave it on all day & night
- If you want discreet pest control
- If you want a powerful and affordable pest repelling device
- Indoor / outdoor use
- Effective range up to 465 sq. metres
- Weather resistant
- Battery or AC powered (AC Adapter 100V-240V Included. Batteries not included)
- Protect your home humanely without any poison
- Infrared Motion Sensor activated – Fully adjustable (PIR Motion Sensor mode, and continuous mode switchable)
- Power saving operating time feature
- Adjustable ultrasonic frequency range for different pests
- Sonic Predator Alarm (Sonic volume control dial switch)
HOW IT WORKS
The Ultrasonic Possum Deterrent uses the most advanced technologies on the market today to rid your property of annoying pests. With a coverage distance of 45 feet, the Ultrasonic Possum Deterrent motion sensor is stronger than the competition’s. This means better results for you because many pests respond quicker to the motion sensor than to constant sound. That’s because they can’t get used to the sound.
Many devices on the market today only offer one pest repelling function, the predator or alarm sound. Our device has two powerful functions: ultrasonic and optional Predator Alarm Sound. The ultrasonic means you can operate your device silently without disturbing the neighbours. However, if your property is large, you might consider using the Predator Alarm Sound on some types of pets (like birds and rodents.)The alarm sound is also an effective deterrent to human intruders.
Our product is ahead of the competition in battery efficiency. While many companies advise not using battery power on Constant setting, our Constant setting has energy-saving features built in. The constant setting is best for insects and animals that sometimes go out of range of the sensor, like birds.
Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor:
Our exclusive PIR Motion Sensor is capable of detecting motion from further away than the competition’s. This state of the art technology operates equally well at night as during the day, detecting any animal that passes through its range. It’s also adjustable, which means if your property is near a sidewalk or other high traffic area, you can adjust it to only cover your property.
High Pressure Ultrasonic Sound:
The adjustable frequency dial allows you to choose the type of animal you wish to deter and set a frequency that is especially aggravating to them. Or set your device to repel all pests by cycling through a range of ultrasonic frequencies. How does this affect pests? Imagine a police siren and how the pounding rise and fall of the sound frequencies are impossible to ignore. Using a variable pulse generator, our ultrasonic emits a range of fluctuating sound waves so pests don’t get accustomed to the sound. The ultrasonic sound waves can travel up to 465 sq. metres making the frequency impossible to avoid. This pest repelling method is environmentally-friendly, safe and harmless to pests and pets. You can rest comfortably knowing you are ridding your property of pests in a humane, non-toxic manner.
Sonic Predator Alarm:
The Sonic Predator Alarm takes pest repelling to the next level using an adjustable intruder alarm. Imagine someone cranking a radio to maximum volume and turning it down over and over. That’s how it feels to a pest in range of your device, except worse. Remember that most animals have hearing capabilities well out of the range of humans in order to protect them from predators. That’s what makes the ultrasonic and sonic technologies so effective. However, the adjustable intruder alarm isn’t just for pest repelling; it can also act as a burglar alarm alerting you of human intruders on your property. You can always turn it off altogether, and enjoy the silence while the product continues to emit powerful ultrasonic frequencies inaudible to humans.
• Input: A/C 110-240V, Output: D/C 9V/500mA x 1 (included)
• D/C power sources: four C size batteries or vehicle power source by connecting cigarette lighter socket or D/C12V or 24V sealed lead-acid (SLA) battery. (D/C power accessories are sold separately.)
• 15 kHz to 25 kHz (adjustable)
Output Sound Pressure
• 0 to 110dB
• 0.18W to 1.5W when powered by AC adapter
• 0.07W to 0.8W when powered by batteries
• Infrared sensor: up to 14 metres approximately
• Ultrasonic effective range: 465 sq. metres or 21×21 metres
Security Alarm/Harassment Noise Sound Pressure
• 0-110dB maximum (adjustable), +/-5dB
• Adjustable operating time for Day, Night or 24 HR
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.