STAINLESS STEEL PORTABLE THERMAL FOGGER WITH UNIQUE DUAL-POINT INLET TECHNOLOGY.
The new Vectorfog H200SF has been specially designed for the application of water and oil based solutions. With its unique Dual-Point inlet technology and a specially designed nozzle for enhanced dispersion, this versatile fogger will allow you to tackle any job, from plant protection and animal health disinfection, to the control of vector carriers and pests. As with the H200 model, this fogger features include a 6.5 litre stainless steel tank, a flow rate of 50 LPH and automatic start. This fogger has also been manufactured using high grade stainless steel, providing the user, with years of durability and performance.
- Tank Capacity 6.5 Litres
- Fuel Petrol
- Engine Pulse Jet
- Droplet Size 5 – 30 microns
- Net Weight 10.8 kg
- Dimensions 135 x 29 x 29 cm
Whether you're being plagued by pests, making a pre-emptive strike to stay in control, or sanitizing your grow house, look no further.
The VectorFog 200SF Thermal Fogger is efficient, convenient, and powerful!
Use in a variety of settings - for both industrial and household applications, indoor and outdoor, where ever pest control or sanitation is required.
- Gas-powered (no cords)
- Powerful and Durable
- Powered by patented pulse jet engine - auto-ignite button
- Spraying range average 60 feet - cover more area quickly
- Body and solution tank constructed of high-quality stainless steel
- Spray distance 20-25 metres oil based solutions
- Spray distance 9 metres water based solutions
- Effective for warehouses, greenhouses, backyards, farms, gardens, and houses
- Disperses oil or water-based fogging solutions such as insecticides, pesticides, fungicides, and disinfectants through Dual Point Inlet technology(separate inlets along fog tube controlled by a valve )
- Patented stainless steel nozzle produces particles 5-30 microns that allow it to stay in the air longer for better coverage.
- Adjustable flow rate and fog
VectorFog H200SF Thermal Foggers are powered using the pulse jet principle. Pulse jet engines don’t have any moving parts; instead they have a funnel shaped combustion chamber similar to a rocket engine which opens into a long resonator or exhaust pipe.
VectorFog H200SF thermal foggers have an auto start and operate through compressed air via a compressor. When the auto start button is pressed, the compressed air pressurizes the fuel tank, causing fuel to flow to the injector and then into the carburettor. Air/fuel mixture is then ignited by a spark plug in the carburettor. The spark is created by an ignition coil which is powered by a rechargeable battery. The ignition coil, battery and compressor are all housed in the base of the machine.
Operating at its optimum performance, combustion and injection is repeated with a frequency of around 200-250 cycles per second. Once the machine starts, the chemical tank also becomes pressurized by means of a non-return valve. A close valve and supply valve are then opened to allow the flow of the chemical/oil solution in to the resonator. At this stage the solution is heated up to around 500C and dispersed into millions of tiny droplets (around 10 microns) creating a dense and visible smoke.
WHATS IN THE BOX
- 1 - Owners Manual
- 1 - Battery Charger
- 1 - Shoulder Strap
- 1 - Tool Bag
- 1 - Replacement Parts Kit
- 1 - Large Spanner Wrench
- 1 - Cleaning Brush
- 3 - Wrenches
- 1 - screwdriver
When fogging outdoors, you should only fog for short periods at a time and when there is not much wind.
When fogging indoors you should start at the furthest part of the building and work your way back until you get to the entrance or exit.
It’s essential to read the chemical manufacturer’s instructions before you start applying, including diluting ratio and safety precautions.
Only experienced personnel should operate this equipment.
You must exercise caution if fuel is spilt, in order to avoid the risk of fire.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.