VICTA 18" STEEL PETROL POWERED 150CC PACE 300 LAWN MOWER VFMS466
Powered by Briggs & Stratton U.S. built 150cc OHV 675EXi Series engine, the Victa Pacs 300 is a petrol lawn mower with a Ultimate Mulching blade- disc design
- Ultimate Mulching Performance - Unique mulching blade-disc design generates air circulation beneath the mower continually cutting the grass - creating a fine mulch!
- Quad–Blade Cutting System - 4 swing-back blades deliver a cleaner cut & improved catching in thick, wet grass
- Mower designed and assembled in Australia
- Gross Torque (Nm): 9.2
- Height of Cut (mm): 11-75
- Cutting Width (in): 18
- Warranty (Engine & Product): 2 years limited
Model Number: VFMS466
Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
Engine Series: 675EXi Series Engine
Torque (Nm)*: 9.2
Displacement (cc): 150
Starting System: ReadyStart - No Prime No Choke
Drive Type: Push
Cutting Width (in): 18
Height-of-cut (mm): 11-75
Cutting Height Steps: 13
Chassis Material: Pressed Steel
Mulching Kit (Blocks Discharge): Yes
Handlebar Type: Comfort Grip with Lower Loop
Power Source: Petrol
Grass Catcher Material: Rigid Plastic
Assembled Weight (kg): 26
Limited Domestic Warranty (Engine) **: 2 Years Limited
Limited Domestic Product Warranty **: 2 Years Limited
VIDEOS & INSTRUCTIONS
*For some postcodes and qty order, shipping cost may be applicable.
BROCHURES & INFORMATION
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.