The XPOWER Ultra Low Volume (ULV) Fogger is a cold fogging machine that uses large volumes of air at low pressure to transform liquid into droplets that are dispersed into the atmosphere. It can be used to disinfect large and often hard to reach areas in a very short time.
It works by generating a fog or mist formed of ULV droplets between 8-15 Microns (μm) in diameter that float in the air for several minutes after application, reaching the most inaccessible parts where conventional cleaning or spraying can’t reach.
Depending on the chemical liquid formulation, they can be used to kill pathogenic microbes such as viruses, fungi and bacteria that are the main cause of airborne or direct contact diseases affecting humans and animals. Studies have shown the application of disinfectants via fogging significantly reduces the number of infectious pathogens in the immediate environment.
XPOWER’s F-16B ULV (ultra-low volume) cold fogger offers you ultimate performance in a small package. Featuring a lightweight and compact design, this unit is ideal for full coverage for office, restaurants/food services, schools, hospitals, senior centers, pet boarding, greenhouse, commercial properties, and more. Rechargeable battery can get a full charge within 3 hours and up to 32 minutes of continuous run time. With the convenience of cordless operation and 1200ml reservoir, the F-16B will handle all your project/jobsite with ease. The F-16B features a 1 speed, 350W motor, and an adjustable nozzle producing average droplet size less than 50 micron. The easy fill reservoir incorporates a tight cap and a reservoir level window to monitor your liquid levels. Applying disinfectants, sanitizers, and other solutions have never been easier than using the XPOWER line of ULV cold foggers. With its extended spray distance and ultra-small droplet size, this compact versatile unit is the industry leading choice for all your fogging needs.
Not intended to be used with flammable or corrosive chemicals. Improper use of this equipment can result in serious injury or death.
- ULV cold fogger features maximum coverage with minimal solution use
- Ideal for commercial, food services, schools, hospitals, senior care facilities, pet boarding, and greenhouse
- Powerful motor for maximum reach and adjustable nozzle for flowrate and droplet size adjustments
- Easy to fill reservoir and reservoir level window helps monitor your liquid levels
- Can be used to apply disinfectants, insecticides, biocides, deodorants, fungicides, repellents, surface sanitizers and more with point-and-spray ease
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to use
- Good for Water, Oil or Alcohol Based Formulations
- Portable with Carry Handle
- Ideal for use in Disinfection, Pest Control and Odour Control applications
- Full charge within 3 hours and 32 minutes of continuous run time
- Spray Distance: 25+ Ft.
- Average Droplet Size: < 50 micron
- Tank Capacity: 1200ml (1.2 L) (40.4 fl oz.)
- Flow Rate: 200 ml/min
Battery: Lithium Ion
Tank Size: 1.2 Litres
Power: 320 Watts
Spray Distance: Up to 8 Metres
Battery Life: Up to 32 mins. run time (dispenses approx. 6.4L per battery charge)
Charging Time: 3 Hours
Unit Weight: Approx. 2.5kg
Housing: Strong Polypropylene Body
Comes with: Charger & Spare outlet
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.