XPOWER PL-700A PROFESSIONAL LOW PROFILE AIR MOVER (1/3 HP) 240V 1000CFM
The XPOWER PL-700A Low Profile Air Mover features powerful ventilation in a compact size that does not compromise on power. A 1/3 HP motor and large intake area generate a high volume of extended airflow which has the velocity to maximize drying area efficiently. Strategically placed vents on the underside of unit dry surface below the fan. The PL-700A's durable polypropylene plastic housing, three speed switch and built in daisy chainable power outlets makes this unit versatile for a variety of drying applications.
Stackable up to 6 units high, this unit's slim profile is the most compact in its class, with a deep nested stackable design for stable transportation. Unit can be positioned horizontally or vertically for drying and storage. A lightweight design and ergonomically positioned molded handle makes the XPOWER Low Profile series of air movers the new industry favorite.
- Powerful and energy efficient 1/3 HP induction motor
- Low 2.8A draw with 1050 CFM maximum airflow capacity
- Secure stacking up to 6 units high for easy storage
- 4.7m power cord with wrap-around cord design
- Built-in power outlets for daisy chain with dual thermal protection
- 3 adjustable speeds
- Horizontal and Vertical Operating Position
- Lightweight, compact and durable polypropylene(PP) plastic housing design
- ETL/CETL safety certified
- 12 Months of Manufacturing Warranty
- AU/NZ Standard cable 4.7m
Power: 1/3 HP Motor | 1.0 Amp
Wattage: 400 Watt
Weight: 8.3 Kg
Unit Size: 45 x 45 x 21 cm
Airflow Volume: 1050 CFM
Extension Cord: 4.7 metres
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.