Zap-IT is a new revolutionary, compact, and portable device that immediately stops the itching and swelling caused by mosquito bites.
Also works on jellyfish stings and most other insect bites.
Painless, small, clean, and in just 5 or 6 clicks of the button: you stop the scratching and itching.
Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch.
Reduces inflammation and skin blemishes.
Safe, simple, and easy to use.
Effective on most common insect bites.
Clinically tested and approved by medical doctors.
Long-lasting - Can be used for up to 1,000 bites.
Portable, small, discrete, can be used anytime anywhere - Carrying lanyard included.
HOW IT WORKS
Place the tip against the bitten area and ZapIt, ZapIt, ZapIt, ZapIt, ZapIt!
Click the activation button rapidly, at least 5 to 10 times.
You decide on the right number of zaps for your comfort.
After a few minutes, the swelling and itching will normally ease but if the symptoms persist for longer perform another series of zaps on the bite.
Zap It cannot harm you.
If the urge to scratch returns REMEMBER: ZAPIT, DON'T SCRATCH IT!
CARRY IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. Keep it handy. Don't be tempted to scratch. Scratching bites can break the skin and allow for infection and scarring.
Zap It will treat up to 1,000 bites. It's small and easy to carry around... on your key chain, in your purse, attached to your rucksack, in your car, in the medicine cabinet, junk drawer, or top draw at the office. You never know when you'll be bitten or when the urge to scratch will occur. Buy a few and keep them handy.
The expected use of the device is intended for about 1,000 bites.
Discharge voltage: 13kV
Discharge duration: 10 microseconds Weight: 7g
Zap It adheres to the piezoelectric detoxifier patent No. 5,496,356 invented by Paul Hudz.
Pickups are available with prior arrangements only, please contact us before you come to the warehouse for pick up.
For residential deliveries we request an authority to leave goods in a safe place if customers aren't at home, so a re-delivery fee isn't incurred. To avoid any issues with delivery it is advised to specify a business address.
|ORDER VALUE||FREIGHT COST - AU||FREIGHT COST - NZ|
|$1 - $150||$14.95||$15.95* (up to 2kg only)|
|>$150||FREE SHIPPING*||**Contact us for pricing**|
*Some POSTCODES in TAS, WA, NT, SA may incur additonal Freight costs.
- Dispatch of goods is arranged through GO Warehouse
- Bulk items or Delivery to remote parts of Australia (TAS, WA, NT, SA) may incur additional delivery cost
- Shipping to NZ can be made for up to 2 kg at a flat rate. More than 2kg we will quote the freight for each order.
- Contact us prior for shipment of chemicals and goods classified as Dangerous - which may require special delivery arrangement & additional postage
- Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although in most cases delivery is within 1-3 days.
- No weekend or after hours delivery available unless requested.
- GO Warehouse is not directly liable for any loss, theft, or damage to any goods during the transit.
- Replacements or repairs of items are sent by prepaid postage.
- If problems do arise, please contact us, and we will endeavour to resolve any issues.
- Large parcels won't be processed to delivery in PO BOX address
- All parcels with be delivered with standard Road freight and authority to leave at premises unless otherwise specified.
Shipping & Delivery
- Please see the above for shipping costs or contact us for further quote.
- PICK-UPS ARE AVAILABLE with prior arrangements only! Please contact us before you come to warehouse pick up.
- Item will not ship until payment has been received in full.